for September 17, 2020
The board continues to monitor federal and Illinois state guidance regarding large gatherings and travel. At this time we are tentatively rescheduling the date of the 2020 conference to September 17th and will await further information in the coming months. If September is not feasible then we will cancel the 2020 event and look cautiously into late spring of 2021.
We are hopeful to welcome you to the Chicago Botanic Gardens later this year for a successful event if health and safety should allow.
We hope everyone and their families are safe and sound in these trying times
We are especially grateful to those of you that are on the front lines and still supporting patients and their families amid the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic.
We recognize your efforts and the important work you do every day for the public’s health
Stay safe and be well